Ovulex

hopeful1

Reaction score
Hi everyone, newbie here.:hi:. I have been trying to conceive now for what seems like years without any luck. The last time I was pregnant I miscarried 12wks into the pregnancy this was about 3 half years ago. My husband has been checked out and he is all systems go.LOL. Im just waiting to have the xray done which puts the dye into you to see if you have any problems with your tubes. (sorry forget the name.).
Anyways I dont know if this question has been asked before, but i have been looking into maybe trying Ovulex, it is supposed to help you conceive. OK Im a little sceptic about it, but would love to hear if anyone here has had any experiences with this product. Thanks guys.

Welcome to Baby and bump.
Ive not any experiences with Ovulex, but i hope you get your BFP soon

Hi huni Welcome to BnB I used Ovulex 4 6 months with no luck but looks like may have other probs I know alot people it has worked 4, If u wanna give it try I still got couple of bottles here I will send u to try if u want if u do just pm me.

Stacey xx

I have no experience with ovulex ..

Donna purchased some I believe:
https://www.babyandbump.com/showthread.php?t=3608&highlight=Ovulex

x

Thanks for all the help guys, you are all a great bunch in here.

Sorry can't help you more - I did consider trying them but had raspberry & agnus stuff

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"