OvuSense users/salivascopes

Dimples81

Reaction score
This is my second cycle using ovusense and I crossed referenced it with saliva microscope and strongest ferning I have ever had! Anyone else using either? I'm impressed as it is only the second ovusense cycle and thought it might take a few cycles to get to know me but seems to have predicted bang on . Fingers x'd. Would love to hear from other ttcers using either of these- OPKs have been a nightmare as has temping orally so glad I have found something that works for me.

I used fertile scope last cycle. I didn't have great results with it, but I had a 54 day cycle, so I don't doubt that my hormones aren't quite right, plus allowing room for user error lol

I don't think I ever quite had full ferning in the way that I've seen in google images, but I had my best ferning 2 days before my first positive opk and about 5 days before when i think I first ovulated with a handful of partial ferning throughout.

I'm going to use it again this cycle and am hoping to get better results if and when my cycle ever goes back to normal.

I'm considering a fertility monitor since my cycle is so crazy, and I think it'd take the pressure of trying to read opks. I never heard of ovusense. How do you like it? I'm still temping especially as I really have no idea what my body is doing right now, but I also feel like I need to just in case I end up needing to go to the doctors to see what's going on.

I have found it good so far but early days. It works with a vaginal sensor which you wear overnight. I prefer it to temping as I get up to wee in the night quite often and it messed with the temping , plus the mouth breathing issue of being a snorer meant that the reading never showed ovulation and OPKS have rarely worked for me. So far, so good and no complaints.

What exactly is Ovusense? I'm quite interested as OPKs don't seem to work too good for me either, and I always forget to temp orally!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->