ow ow owwww

callmedan

Reaction score
i got my pos opk this morning and tonight i am in agony! feel like i am having a really bad period but obviously no bleeding, just worse cramps than i get when im on my period and lower back ache
anyone else get this? its my month off the pill could this cause the pain or is it to be expected every month? :cry:

Hi. I have had a dull ache (like period pains) this month around my ovulation date. I came off the pill this month and before I went on it I remember having the same pains. I told doctor about it and you can actually bleed too.

Hope you start feeling better soon.

no way! so not only do we have to have periods every month there is now this to worry about!

I get really bad cramps around ovulation, unfortunately has gotten worse as I've gotten older

It's apparently very common for women to get ovulation pains during their ovulation time. If I ever did then they were very dull pains as I can't really remember. I never had menstrual cramps though.

Yes it's quite common to feel ovulation pains (1 out of 5 or something like that), although mine aren't as bad as yours sound, more like low-grade cramps (2-3 on a scale of 1-10).

They have calmed down a bit now but last night it was hurting to stand up! And my temp still hasn't gone up! It better tomorrow or I will feel seriously cheated!
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->