Ow shooting pains in uterus 20 weeks???

Justagirlxx

Mom to 2 and Preg Again!
Reaction score
Hey ladies, just coming on here to ask if this is normal. I've been having pretty bad pains in my uterus for the past two days. This is different from the stretching feeling I've felt for the past 2 weeks. This is like actual pain, more like period cramps but more painful. Should I call my doc or is this something others have experienced?

Thanks for any input.

if the cramping has a time pattern you should deff call. I am 20 weeks and all I have been feeling lately is tightness in my stomach and lower half. If it doesnt stop within the next 20-30 min you should call anyways to put your mind at ease.

If it is like painful period cramps, then yes hun - call your Dr just to be sure :hugs:

I had this, even went to the hospital as I also had dizziness & high BP.
They just said it was ligaments strecthing.

thanks ladies, gonna give my doc a call tomorrow just to make sure. i have my ultrasound on tuesday also so im excited about that. i just read online that most likely its ligament pain but to call your doc to make sure cause it could be something worse. thanks for your help ladies :)

Sounds like round ligament pain. It usually feels like a shooting/stabbing pain on either side of the uterus.

Sounds like round ligament pain. It usually feels like a shooting/stabbing pain on either side of the uterus.

NP hun, my baby is actually 2 months old now so this post is REALLY old lol. it ended up being just round ligament pain anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->