owie owie ouch!

im relaxing, its no where near as bad as it was, going to ask midwife to come out and check me over.

just looking at wedding dresses for amy:D and my friend is sending me flowers to look at cause shes a trainee flower lady woo

Hope your getting some rest today, i bloody told you not to pop her out before the wedding, otherwise its another bridesmaids dress to buy lol

i know! more money! will let you know what midwife says if she ever gets here, mk gen labour ward is jammed today aparently

Make sure you are resting lots... Just sounds like you overdid something... Stress and doing too much physical activity can over work your uterus as there is no muscle supporting it except itself anymore and its getting heavier.

By the way.... BH can be regular and painful :D The ain difference is that they usually do go away after while, where real contractions get worse.

I cant even walk my dog anymore without pain lol... Or do much housework, I just lay around watching TV most of the time, go for my appointments and come home.

oh i know BH can be painful but ive felt real contractions and thats def what was going on.

midwife wants me to go to my surgery to get wee wee tested, she thinks it could be a water infection causing the contractions cause my cervix is nowhere to be seen.

and yes yes i be resting, i think ill be on my arse untill the wedding now after then ill be copying mervs mum by going up and down the stairs etc etc

xxx

Oh my god!! I read your post and thought Noooooooooooo it's to early, then looked at your ticker and noticed your 32 weeks - where has the time gone?? Can I borrow your fast forward button please!!! Good luck though I'm sure everything will be fine, LO is obviously excited to meet mummy and daddy! :hugs:

:hugs:

It's not eviction time yet, Little One!

Rest and relax Molly!

That is how it started for me! I had some contractions at night and they went away. The next day I had period pains and napped through them. My daughter was born later that night.

How are you now? Only just caught up with this thread. Hope all is well... :hugs:

Hiya sweetie. :D Told you to chillax didn't we?! :trouble:

Now bubas doing the same. :lol:

That is how it started for me! I had some contractions at night and they went away. The next day I had period pains and napped through them. My daughter was born later that night.

crap!! dont tell me things like that!

id love to chillax but if i dont do things they dont get done ill just watch the dirt and mess rise up past my ears lol

i have honestly been doing alot less am down to doing house work, food shopping and going to appointments.

i trying to be good

im ok i think still gettin the odd pain, got a water infection AGAIN got more antibiotics just chilling out.

am upstairs on my lappy toppy james is downstairs with his mate and beer fun!

Water infections can trigger contractions babe....hopefully they'll go away once the antibiotics kick in:hugs:

lol thats what james said.

god if you could see my now im on my bed with laptop, on elbows and knees bg pregnant ass in the air cause its the most comfy place right now.

Pregnant ass in the air :rofl: I hope it's still there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->