Owww man...OH away for 3 nights!

Dolly.

Mummy & pregnant
Reaction score
I'm not going to get any sleep :wacko: He usually helps out when LO wakes in the night and without him here I'm going to be one tired Momma.
Lets hope he's a very good boy for Mummy or else I'm taking a big flask of coffee to bed to make it through the night :coffee:
I need :hugs: people! xxx

aw hun. you will be fine :hugs: My OH went out last night got completely paraletic (stag do :roll: ) and alfie slept through the night for the first time ever :shock: granted he did wake up at about 4:30 but we cant have it all lol.

<3

:hugs:
I know how you feel. my hubby works away for 2-4 weeks at a time. its tough but you'll be ok. promise xxxx

Thanks ladies, I went a whole month without OH when LO was 3 months old as he was working oversees but LO was still in our room then and didn't wake as often, plus he was being bf at the time so was easier to get to sleep

Aww it'll be okay. My OH had final exams for uni and a dissertation to do last month so I was pretty much alone for a month and my LO wakes up all the time! So we started taking a two hour morning nap in bed together :winkwink: It was amazing! Wish I still had an excuse to do it now :rofl:

morning naps may be a must for the next few days.....especially as we are moving house on thursday :wacko: need to be on top form for that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->