OWWW the boobs!!!!

carlyjane

Reaction score
Title kind of says it all lol..bloody hell...is there a painkiller that can stop this???

backache, boobache and no period..

mwaaaaaaa

Hows everyone else dealing lol?

I'm confused about this cycle. This is our first cycle TTC since my MC in February and I've been feeling so good besides some symptoms that I also get before AF comes to town I'm getting concerned that maybe it didn't take this time.

Anyways... with all my other pregnancies the boobs were the first to ache... and when I say ache I mean ACHE in all capital letters! LOL I swear I knew I was pregnant just by the stabbing pain and the fullness to my breasts almost the instant I conceived. I had to use a heating pad and hot water bottles a few times to get them to ease up.

This time I am waiting for the breast pain to come but so far it hasn't. I'm not sure to take that as a good sign or not because, as much as I dread the achy breasts, I know that it is a promising sign :flower: I still have some time though... I'm only 4 dpo.

sorry to hear about your mc :( x All the best wishes in the world for a sticky bean for you!!

Ive had sore boob since 4dpo and they are still sore now 8dpo
backache cramping spots and cravings and very thirsty

Sorry to jump on the wagon :blush:

I just wanted to say I FEEL YOUR PAIN ! :hugs:

I am 4 days late and oh my .. I've never felt pain like it - and inflamed :blush:
Hope it eases for you x

That was the first pregnancy symptom I had with both kids. When are you testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->