Owwww

Jucakey

Reaction score
I just wondered if any one was suffering with this - I have woken up in the middle of the night a few times with a really bad pain under my ribs following through to my back, feels like im winded and someone stabbing me, it really takes my breath away, i mean im not worried but i have booked doctors for Thu just to make sure it nothing

Today im gettng little sharp pains in my lower belly, eugh have been so brave up untill now but i have just heard some bad news from someone and now i feel like im starting to turn into a worrier, i feel like im constantly wet down below (sorry TMI) like i have wet myself - Do i need to be worried

Im 14 weeks

Thanks xxx

I honestly don't think it's anything to worry about. There a discussion bored for march mums and we call it swamp crotch (lovely i know) as we all have alot more discharge than normal.
As for pains, little niggling ones and the odd sharp ones here and there normal mean your growing and stretching.
The sharp one going through to your back might be a UTI (urine track infection) that’s giving your kidney some Jip. Drink plenty of water and mention it to your doctor who can do a dip stick test to see if you do have a UTI. I've had 4 so far and there nothing to worry about, just make you uncomfortable and hurt when you urinate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->