Owwwwch :-/

Cherubim

Reaction score
I'm 14 weeks and had no major problems so far, just horribly constant morning sickness, then yesterday I suddenly got this sharp stabbing pain up my right leg.. It was unbearable, and came out of the blue.. No matter how I bent it, the pain kept coming.. Stab stab stab.. It felt like a nerve. Then a few hours ago it started again, I can't even walk around the house, has anyone else had this? And can you help??!

I have! It usually happens when ive been walking a lot, it shoots down through my buttock and my leg...asked my midwife about it and she said to just take paracetamol and rest x

me toooo........ I mentioned it to my mid wife and got referred to physio- going next week. Its a sciatica- painful...... my lower back is really bad- Im only 14 weeks as well..... must be my other monkey x x

Thanks girls, that's reassuring! My next midwife app isn't till 16 weeks, should I let her know now or go to the doctor? xx

sounds a bit like sciatica, the pain made me cry :( If it doesnt get better go to doc as they can give you co codamol and referal for physio xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"