Owwwwww! Wahhhhhhhh :(

J

JackiePed

I feel like a big whiner right now, but this totally sucks. My back hurts so much it's making me nauseous, and I'm almost to the point of tears. Why, oh why, is Tylenol the only thing we can take in pregnancy?? :growlmad: (I know... Iknow WHY... but I wish I could take something that WORKS like Aleve or Advil...)
Can't sit around in a bath all day, though it would be nice... got things to do... got to go read to my dd's class in about a half hour, then gotta go get snow-tires put on my vehicle... (actually the long drive the Costco closest to us will be nice... about an hour in the car with my seat-warmers on... ahhhhh... like a heating pad! :haha:)

I have never had this problem in previous pregnancies... baby must be positioned in such a weird place...

maybe he's chewing on my spine.

I had this bout 35 weeks for 2 days so you have my sympathy! I thought i was in labour for a few hours :wacko:

over here we can take co-codamol under doctors recoomendation for pain it is known in high frequent doeses to have an effect on baby but not to the point that occasional use to allow mum to sleep or walk for a bit will hurt iyswim

i c an totally sympathise im in agony with my back and pelvis today

Thanks :hugs: I have had 'flashes' of this earlier on, so I've already learned it's not labor... but I had the same scare a few weeks ago when it first started happening. I finally decided it's DEFinitely baby, because one time he was doing these BIG squirms, and every time he moved the back pain doubled and made me want to throw up...and as soon as he settled they stopped.
This time, though, he must be just cozied in the wrong position because it's constant.

over here we can take co-codamol under doctors recoomendation for pain it is known in high frequent doeses to have an effect on baby but not to the point that occasional use to allow mum to sleep or walk for a bit will hurt iyswim

i c an totally sympathise im in agony with my back and pelvis today

Ohh Lynnikins.. I can't even begin to compare with what you must be feeling, you deal with SPD, correct? *shudder*.... you're a soldier, in my eyes!!

Yeah i have SPD ,today im barely walking after doing the nursery run +playgroup with EJ then home to get the raincover for the pushchair and back to the school to pick up Nate from Nursery, Standing up is horrible pain let alone moving im gonna have to rope DH into helping heaps with dinner when he gets in caus I just CAN'T tonight, right now im wishing my pain meds were here so i didnt have to go to the kitchen to get them and im hating that EJ has a dirty nappy caus it means i have to get down on the floor to change him :( ah well only a few more weeks of this and im gonna talk to the MW to get them to give me sweeps from 40wks to promote this baby out if it hasnt arrived by then.

I Had terrible back spasms after Nate was born i could barely walk or move i had a twisted disk in my back, thankfully that got sorted and hasnt bugged me but i get a sore back from the weight of the baby at this stage of pregnancy.

Im no soldier though i just deal with it caus I have to and I love my babies so much id put myself in more pain than this if i had to just to make sure they were happy and cared for as im sure you would yourself, us Mothers just suck it up and deal with it, Men really do get it easy

I am no expert but not sleeping on your back (sleeping on your right side) helps.... I have feet cramps...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->