P90X Anyone? Getting into Bridal shape!

Cessa

TTC#1 for 2+years
Reaction score
Has anyone here done P90X? I'm looking around to figure out where to buy it, but am going to start on January 17th... that has me finishing the program on April 17th... just in time to start getting my alterations for my June 1st wedding in Jamaica...

I'm 5'6", 154 lbs and would like to seriously tone up! My worst focal points is that "ring of fat" around my belly button and my tricep area... you know the part that keeps waving even after you stop? :haha:

Just wanting to see if anyone has gone through the whole program and what they thought of it! :thumbup:

Oh I did before I got pregnant and it works wonders but it's really hard work LOL I didnt do the 90 days either, think it was 40 something.

I want to do this but couldnt find what i needed as its not UK thing.

That's what I've read Blah11... REALLY hard work! Glad to hear that it works well though!

MummyToAmberx I looked and P90X's official website says they ship worldwide... here's the link if you'd like...

https://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/p90x.do?tnt=P90X_MS2_C2

Its right expensive though. Luckily I borrowed mine off a friend cos theyre like over £100 :shock:

I've done it. It's very good but you need to follow the diet portion in order for the results advertised (as weight loss is primarily diet anyways). It's not easy but worth it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->