Paid fertility friend?

Tennessee

Reaction score
Was wondering if it is worth the money to purchase the premium FF. I had my free month and really like that I could see all my specifics, now that I have the basic only I wondering if its worth it to buy it. Im hoping I wont need it to long so I dont want to waist money on something I technically get free.

Is it worth it?

I paid for fertility friend for 12 months. I waited for a special. I am happy with all the extras you get. If I still need ff when the time is up I will definitely pay again.

Is say its 100% worth it :) also after te free month it's usually cheaper to join. Gl x

I dunno...I thought it would be worth it, but I got a free trial and I did like it, but....towards the end it just mad me more obsessed. Plus FF rated me at a 70% chance of being pregnant last cycle because of my signs and then AF showed.

So I am in the camp that it's not worth it. The free version really just gives you all the important information you need to know.

I found that the more I learned about temping, the less I needed the advanced features. Comparing your charts to others really means nothing because you can have the same pattern as someone else and have opposite outcome.

The important things with temping is your increase at O and your drop at the end. Your O is very obvious after you see it and the drop is accompanied by AF so that is pretty obvious too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->