Paige slept thru!!!

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by ~KACI~, Oct 29, 2008.

1. ~KACI~

~KACI~ Well-Known Member

YEa!!:happydance::happydance:

Yep from 7 til half 7!! First time ever, she usually wakes up about 12ish and 4ish but last nite it didn't happen, after getting into bed myself thought she would be up soon but nope!!

My first full nite's sleep in over nine months!!

Mite have just jinxed myself for 2nite but if she carrys on we mite be able to move her into kieran's room!!

THe best part was i got half the bed to myself instead of balencing on the end, as usually she comes into our bed when she wakes at 12ish!!

Here's to another good nite!!
    x

2. Ema

Ema Mummy :) xxx

LUCKY U!! :) Hopefully she will keep it up for you hunni, Fingers crossed :)

(and if she does you can come watch jacob so i can get a nights sleep :rofl: were only a stones throw away :)) XxxX

3. ~KACI~

~KACI~ Well-Known Member

Aww bless you hun, is he still suffering, i promise it does get easier( well intil they reach toddler age)

As soon as he's settled abit more and your feeling abit more yourself we'll have to do another meet, you can introduce me to your lil man! x

4. bisbis

bisbis Well-Known Member

Well done Paige:happydance:..

5. Ema

He still got colic (slowly getting worse :dohh:) but i have me eyes on the 3 month mark as its supposed to ease a bit then, Also had acid reflux for past week :dohh: so now on baby gaviscon from doc's and if that dont work then gotta get some stronger anti acids. Poor lil thing!! but got weighed today and he's 10lb 12oz!! But really long (can only just stretch his legs out in 0-3months!! but there baggy on his belly and arms :rofl:)

Yeah i was speaking to laura and lisa and was going to text ya. Thinking of doing a meet in 2 weeks time or soemthing like that. Once everyone a bit more settled :) As only been on gaviscon for 2 days now so gotta give it time to work and hopefully help :)

Hope your all well :) still jealous of your full nights sleep :rofl: even though u had to wait 9 months for it :) Im on about 3-4hours at the moment!! Its killing me!! But he worth it so just got to get on with it :) XxxX

6. LaDY

LaDY Mummy Of Two xx

7. ~KACI~

~KACI~ Well-Known Member

Aw poor jacob, i have had no experience of colic but it doesn't sound very nice, yea paige is the same she is in 12-18 sleep suits because the 9-12 are to small for her legs. He's putting on weight well!! lol

Yea i don't mind, hopefully ash will have a day off so i don't have to drag kieran with me!

3-4 hours i hope your sleeping when he is- even if there is a pile of washing that needs doin!! I'm surprised i didn't wake up myself last nite to check on her!!
    x

8. Ema

I am napping in the day got an hour before but he only goes 1-2 hours sleeping at one time :rofl: then something pinches him and he wakes screaming!! Poor lil thing. Hopefully it will ease soon :)

:rofl: im suprised you never woke too wondering whats going on :)
    XxxX

9. nikky0907

nikky0907 Well-Known Member

Yay! Go Paige (and mommy) :lol:

10. Vickie

Vickie Hannah & Rhys <3

11. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

:happydance: yay! so pleased for you :happydance:
    :hugs: for ema and jacob :hugs:

12. isil

isil Well-Known Member

that must be such a relief for you! Sleeping is so nice and hopefully you'll have another good night tonight!

13. ~KACI~

~KACI~ Well-Known Member

Yea i hope so she went to bed at 7ish but she didn't take much bottle!

So i don't know?? I think she mite of slept thru because i went to bed later then usual and she's got used to me goin to bed at a certain time and thats why she usually wakes up when i walk in the room. So mite snooze downstairs for abit and then go up later!

I can only hope !:dohh:

14. ~KACI~

~KACI~ Well-Known Member

Well so far she has slept, woke about 10mins ago i ignored her she cried for about 5mins and seems to have settled, will leave it abit and make sure she's definatly gone off before goin bed!!

I'm hopeful!!

15. ~KACI~

~KACI~ Well-Known Member

Slept thru again!! x