Pain/aching after miscarriage? Is this normal?

Vic

Reaction score
Hi All,

I need some advice please! If I do too much or lift too much I am aching and get cramp and sometimes sharpish pains in my womb. Is this normal after a M/C??

I had a blood test on Monday so I am waiting for the results of them to make sure the pregnany hormone has gone.

xx

When do you get the result? I had mine that day if it was before noon or the day after? May be worth giving them a ring seeing what your hCG count is - If it's not 0 then I would make them aware of the aches & pains or ring & tell them the aches an pains are worrying so you would like them to chase up your result before closing.

x

I ached a lot after mine, but dunno if that is because i had to have the surgery after( forget what its called)
Also don't try and do too much I was worn out for days after all i did was sleep

I ached but i had surgery ...

But with the other M/C i was uncomfortable and ached a bit but not a huge amount ... just like period cramps.
I wanted to sleep all the time, i was constantly tired.
Get yourself checked out honey ... Hope your feeling a bit better babes.
Take care
xxx

I only really ached while i was bleeding, after that stopped so did the pain.

I didn't have surgery though, it all happened naturally.

How long do you have to wait for your results?

Hiya Vic :hugs:

Did you get your hCG result yet?

I'm going to ring them today - they werent back yesterday. Getting alot of aches and pains when I try to do my housework

Hopefully you just need to rest up :hugs:

Insist on those results today hun theres noway they don't have them! Did you have any contact with EPU? If you did give those girls a ring - I would anyway x

I'm getting a bit fed up. I phoned for my results and the lab has rejected them and said that i need to do a urine sample instead :( thats means i went for a blood test for nothing. I haven't even been checked to see if everything has gone. I just feel so confused by the whole thing! x

OMG I hate the NHS thats wrong! Rejected? Why?

Do a test yourself hun just to put your mind at ease x

Hi

Could you not ring the EPU up and get them to re-take your bloods (I know its awful) and then speed it though. This is bad,are you the same hospital as me by any chance?
I would be concerned that you are still this uncomfortable has the bleeding stopped? You poor thing. Just take it easy and rest I know it easier said than done.

Take care Bex

yeh the bleeding stopped last friday but i keep getting cramp and sharp type pains still.

they said i didn't need a blood test and i should have been asked to do a urine test instead. to be honest i'm a bit sick, i've been ringing since monday trying to get my sicknote sorted too and still haven't sorted it out yet. I just can't be bothered with the stress of having to keep chasing them and repeating myself and trying to get answers to stuff i don't really understand myself.

I might get a test or something. the thing is i did one at hospital the other week and they said it was negative so i dont know if there is any point really.

:hissy:

Aww hun .. sorry to hear that you have to deal with all this .. not really what you want to do im sure. Hope you get everything sorted and your results soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->