pain - Af or implantation Help please!

hanzee

TTC with my future hubby
Reaction score
i have really irregular periods and i havent had one since the start of april.
i dont have bad pains till i start coming on,
past few days iv had all the signs of ovulation, me and my partner :sex: saturday
iv been feeling queasy for the past 2 days, with no explanation but with no cramps
not a usual sign for my AF :/

last night i got a slight dull pain by my left ovary.

then today i have started getting odd 'stabbing' pains not constant just an odd one here and there lower down in the pubic area

Normally i dont start getting pains until i have started coming on
but i havent

what are these pains?
please help ladies
im new to this :'(

it could be ovulation pain, it could be abdominal pain, it could be that af is comming.. have you tested for pregnancy.. i would suggest seeing a dr since its been since april that youve had a period.. goodluck

i have really irregular periods and i havent had one since the start of april.
i dont have bad pains till i start coming on,
past few days iv had all the signs of ovulation, me and my partner :sex: saturday
iv been feeling queasy for the past 2 days, with no explanation but with no cramps
not a usual sign for my AF :/

last night i got a slight dull pain by my left ovary.

then today i have started getting odd 'stabbing' pains not constant just an odd one here and there lower down in the pubic area

Normally i dont start getting pains until i have started coming on
but i havent

what are these pains?
please help ladies
im new to this :'(

Since you have irregular periods, it's harder to determine what the cause of the pain may be. I could certainly be AF, ovulation pains, etc. I have a regular 26 day period, so if I have cramping or bloating, it's easier for me to determine what the cause is. Have you been to the doctor? Have you taken a pregnancy test? Have you considered Clomid? I believe it's a medication that is supposed to regulate the ovulation cycle for women who are trying to conceive.

also if your not pregnant before they put you on clomid... they need to put you on something that will start up your period then add clomid..

no i havent tested yet i was waiting to see if AF came first
i went the doctors and he said my body should correct itself beings as im quite young.

-H-

I don't think implantations happens until 6-10 dpo so not sure that it is implantation. I have fairly consistent cycles so can't offer much advice. Good luck xx

hey hun me too - no af since 4th april and still bfn. i tested last week. had weird pains all weekend - every chance we both could have ovulated a lot later and now getting those. i cant miss the stupid eggy though as we bd almost every day lol xx fx for your bfp xxx

mine was april 6th!

The first time we tried was saturday so its first time ahh
dont know when to test!
getting nervous! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583