pain after nipple stimulation

qpaulina42

Reaction score
Yes, so hmmm:blush: There was some nipple stimulation going on today and half way through it and ever since then I've had these menstrual like cramps. I figure it has to do with the oxitocin etc but how long is it supposed to last??? It's been 3 hours now or so and it's not getting any better. Do you think everything is ok? We've only had sex once since BFP (too scared), so I have nothing to compare this to. Help!

Not sure, but I've found that anything that gets me even close to the "big o" gives me cramps (which stinks as I often O in my sleep and I can't control that). Maybe you were over-excited? lol Try to find ways to get yourself to relax. I've had other unrelated complications so I've been cramping alot and I find DH giving me a solid foot rub calms my cramps right down. I've heard that warm baths work for others.

Tell DH to lay off the stimulation from now on since you're very sensitive to it. It can set off labor so I'd avoid it! Call your Dr if you have more than 4 in an hour :hug:

I get cramps during/after DTD too, and since I've been feeling up to it again, every time we do it, it sets off Braxton Hicks and I have to stop in the middle :dohh: Then the cramps last for a good while afterward, but they seem to go away quicker if we go ahead and "finish" a few minutes after the contraction's over. My belly has been hurting all day today anyway though, even since before DTD. I'm personally not too worried, I think I would know it if something were wrong, but I just kind of know everything's okay and it's just normal.

Thanks! It's a freaky feeling. I think it's better today but I still get the cramps. Had an awful night of sleep, probably was hurting and having a very hard time getting comfy. I guess there is no more sexy things of any kind till baby is out :( I've been too afraid to O or DTD because I was spotting up until a few weeks ago, but the boobs at least were fair game. Am feeling a little deprived but I think better safe than sorry at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->