Pain after sex (sorry if tmi)

shazmos

2 sons, 1 on the way!
Reaction score
I've been stalking this forum hoping my problem would 'pop up' but unfortunately it hasnt.

Im 21 weeks and thankfully have still been enjoying a regular sex life with my OH and have not had any problems, pain or bleeding when actually doing the deed. But about an hour afterwards i have a real heavy pain in my cervix that lasts pretty much all day. Its similar to a pressure pain or liked i have been kicked between the legs.

This only happens if we :sex: during the day. If we :sex: at night time i have no pain and am fine in the morning.

I have had previous surgery to my cervix for pre-cancerous cells and currently have a low lying placenta, although i dont think either is related to this pain.

Anyone else experience this, or know why its happening??

xxx

Maybe this happens in the day because ur walkin around afterwards an ur not in the evening?? Dont be :blush: just bring it up to ur MW in ur next app :hugs: xx

Same as you I have had Loop treatment for abnormal cells, was told I had a low lying placenta at 12 week scan, and now told I have a high anterior placenta. I bled red blood after sex at 8 weeks but have been ok since luckily. The only pain I get is like a contraction in my whole stomach (not painful but goes hard all over) when I (sorry if TMI) have an actual orgasm! I am going to ask about this at my 25 week appointment.

Dont be afraid to ask, call your community midwife maybe? xx

Same as you I have had Loop treatment for abnormal cells, was told I had a low lying placenta at 12 week scan, and now told I have a high anterior placenta. I bled red blood after sex at 8 weeks but have been ok since luckily. The only pain I get is like a contraction in my whole stomach (not painful but goes hard all over) when I (sorry if TMI) have an actual orgasm! I am going to ask about this at my 25 week appointment.

I think orgasms bring on Braxton hicks. I certainly get them when I climax my belly goes all hard and uncomfortable afterwards.

Xx

i get a bit of discomfort in my sides of my stomach
we hardly :sex: because of it my hubby has a issue with understanding that hes too rough he realises when i give him a bloody good slap to the back im just not in the mood for :sex: at all because of it but do it because he acts stupid if he goes a week without it with the constant excuse "but your ment to be hornier when you pregnant." augh not when you that bloody rough

could it be that your partner is a bit rough do you orgasm everytime that could your muscle contracting

I think orgasms bring on Braxton hicks. I certainly get them when I climax my belly goes all hard and uncomfortable afterwards.

Xx

The climax does bring on the bh but it isnt harmful to the baby, as to having sex during the day and it being painful I too have this and mine I have been told it due to bubs being low putting pressure on my groin area and anterior placenta also lying low wheras if we make love at night I other than to pee during the night dont walk around much:)
I have also been diagnosed with spd inflamation of the pelvic bone and after rest it gets better, ie a good nights sleep, hope this helps xx

I get a pressure feeling after sex as well, which is worse if I'm walking around afterwards. I don't have any problems with my cervix and I'm pretty sure my placenta is high this time so I just put it down to there being alot of extra blood down there, and extra sensitivity since bub is pressing on that area from the inside. I don't think it's anything to be concerned about, unless it's very painful rather than uncomfortable.... But mention it to your doc if your concerned. Better to be a bit embarrassed and reassured than to wonder and worry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->