pain and spotting

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to put this but I'm hoping for some advice.

I haven't had a period for 3 months we were ttc but my body was gearing up to ovulate but there was no period to follow. I had blood tests two weeks ago all normal so basically told to wait. We haven't had sex in a while as we both have been very busy the past few weeks.

The problem is over the weekend I started getting awful mood swings which isn't like me at all. I have had cramp and back ache on and off for a week. On Sunday I had a small amount of blood when I wiped and then nothing. yesterday I had a few wipes of streaky blood cm but that's it I was in bed with a hot water bottle after taking paracetamol last night so it's quite bad pain for me to do that.

I'm not pregnant I took a test on the weekend and it was bfn so I'm a little confused. It seems like my body is trying hard to give me my period but it's not happening.

Has anyone had this before usually my periods start with bleeding and then I get cramp not days of cramp with no period.

Hmmm- do you have cysts on your ovaries at all? I have PCOS, and after I had my daughter I started to get cycles on my own. Sometimes they would be around 30 days, and sometimes they would be 40 to 50 days. He said that on the cycles they were late it was because I had ovulated but they were immature follicles and that they were just kind of hovering around my ovary. This causes bruising to the ovary and pain when you finally do you have your AF. But, it also delays your period as well. When he did the ultrasound and saw that, he told me to expect painful cramping when I did finally get AF. I also had a little bit of spotting leading up to it. I hope the end result is better for you, and that maybe it's just a late BFP! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->