pain around ovaries?????

louise1302

mum to FIVE boys :)
Reaction score
im having some really weird pain today on both side below my bump around where my ovaries are it isnt unbearable just uncomfy like a stabbing on both sides

i know baby is lying low today because all my kicks have been low down im just wondering has anyone else had this??

I have been getting that lately...I assumed it was just stretching pains..since I haven't had too much of those but then again I didn't start growing very much until just the past week. I dont know what else it could be?!

Prob round ligament pain. I've had all sorts of pains, lots of them round the sides of my tummy low down. It's all normal x

Yes, I've had that too. At one point it was so bad I was sure something was wrong! The DR said to wait it out, he thought it was the round ligament pain. It has subsided but now I often feel a lot of pressure low - near where the panty line is. I am going to ask about that at my appt next week. My DH thinks it's just everything moving around, stretching, etc, and making room for the baby boy! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->