Pain, bleeding, scan shows 'empty uterus' - but hCG still high

I have just read this and I am very sorry for your loss. I think you are really brave and dealing with it well. I am new on here but from what I have read there are a lot of really nice members here for support.

Im sorry darling.. Ive had two miscarriages and I know how painful the experience is. I hope u have lots of love around u just now. Will hope to see you back on these boards in the future and if u need to chat pm me anytime.
Best wishes xx

your in my thoughts i really hope its just too early to see .

To update ... I went back for another hcg blood test this morning, and it came back showing a really low number. They say I have miscarried completely. I am very up and down. The practical side of me KNOWS that I miscarried for a reason and that it is for the best, but of course that doesn't help the other side of me, which cannot quite believe that I am no longer pregnant. I'll leave it at that, apart from to say thank you to all of you who sent me your kindest wishes on here. And I so hope that in a few weeks I can come back on here and tell a newer, happier story. Thank you again. XX

Im so sorry hun :hugs:

what a horrible time you are having. Thinking of you. x

I'm sorry Colsy. Have you tried the miscarriage forum here - they may be able to help you deal with your loss.

im so sorry xxx were all here for u xxxx take care

I am so sorry for your loss! :hug: God Bless you. I will keep you in my prayers! :hug:

I am so sorry for your loss and I wish you all the best in the future!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->