Pain down there!

sailorgirl1

Reaction score
Help! Last two days I've had low down pain- almost feels like is in the joint between where leg is attached to hip but on inside where your underwear sits?! And internal! Been checked out and all ok but what is this! Normal pregnancy ache? Feels worse when I walk or stand on one leg....it's not baby head engaging is it? I'm only 30 weeks xx

sounds like it could be the start of SPD hun id try to get in to see a physio

I have that too :( It runs along my bikini line and is worse after sitting or laying down for a while. Mine was mild, and then I had to walk very quickly for half a mile because I got caught in pouring rain, and it got so much worse....so be sure to take care of yourself! I have booked a chiro for next week...not sure if it will help, but it is worth a try! I heard acupuncture can sometimes help too. Hope it settles down for you. I've noticed that I actually feel better in the morning if I sleep on my back (my doctor said it's fine as long as you don't arch your lower back up, but check with your doctor) rather than when I sleep on my side. The more I sleep on my side the worse the pain is in the morning when I get up! Hope you feel better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->