pain during sex at 5 dpo

lewood88

Mom of 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
Hey girls,

Yesterday I was 5dpo and me and oh dtd and it was painful to the point it hurt everything I rolled over in bed after we had sex, I've noticed that my cervical mucus is creamy white which is what I get before af
My boobs are sore and im full of a cold and I keep sneezing, I've got terrible heart burn, ive been weeing alot too

I'm 6 dpo today and have the urge to test

I'm near sure I ovulated a few days back and the past 2 days when having sex it's hurt this is my 1st cycle off birth control I don't even know what dpo I am that's considering I did in fact ovulate, buy some cheapies there really handy for when you can't control the poas lol all the best hun let me no how u get on xxx

Well I caved in and tested Bfn no surprise tbf I'm too early to test lol I've brought loadsvof cheapies soo I'll test every day till af comes xx

Aw, I've stocked up on cheapies I think there brillient do the same job and save a fortune as well, how are u feeling now. We dtd yest and today and both kind of hurt today I have achy boobs like I was lying on the sofa there and they were pure burning and my cm is creamy sticky tmi ,I dunno I did another opk and it's even lighter than yesterday so Deff think I ovulated around Friday xxx

I've been feeling a Lil nausea and I've kinda gone off my food my nipple are mega sensitive, I just wanna lie down tbf but my kids wont let me lol xx

Can i join you girls? I ovulated on the 8th according to the mydays app i have. I'm 5dpo and its hurt me the past 2 night during sex too. Me and OH dtd tonight and it was a little painful. It was like i could feel him pushing on my cervix iykwim?
ive felt really tired the past few days, having random bouts of nausea and then feeling like i could eat my own body weight in food!

I had that same feeling last night too! Not sure what day I'm at since I didn't use opks.

Well I was that tired last night I slept all the way through woke up at 9:15 which is late for me and couldn't get to the loo quick enough my bladder felt like it was going to explode lol and I was so cold last night aswell the heating was on but I felt like u couldn't get warm

Well last night I went to bed at 8pm I was so restless I could barley get comfy and I couldn't sleep on my boobs.. This morning I did school run and I was a little nauseas I got a sandwhich from bakery which has kind of eased it a little so I'm back in bed my boobs are still burning u haven't wore a bra yest or today .. cm is now creamy thin I went to toilet and had to wipe before i peed ... hello girls so glad uve joined I guess we're all prob around the same .. I'm just hoping I Deff ovulated but going by my symptons I would say I have but like I said this is my first cycle off bcp last pill being 24th sept xxxx

Done another test and Bfn :( think u best leave testing till I'm 12 dpo just hope we caught the egg in time

F x for you when you test again ... i have had a banging headache from around 3 it's got worse now to point I acc feel like I'm gonna puke oh my lying here and it's throbbing on the left side ; ( how are u today

How are you girls feeling?
I feel like the symptoms I was having seem to have gone. Well im still tired loads but i have a hyper 2 year old to keep up with. Still having the odd twinge on my right side. This wait is absolutely killing me!!

Woke up this morning with no cramping wee all night though and killed me to get up again lol done a test I think I can see a very very very very faint line for it may be my eyes playing tricks on me lol I'm 8 dpo today what u girls think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 37
OMG I acc think I can see that 2nd line !!!! When are u going to try to test again I would give it 2 days xxx

My symptons today are that my headache only subsided after breakfast I can still feel little pains in and around my pelvis , I had my breakfast and cup of coffee to try and wake myself up then half hour after rushed to the toilet with a bit of the runs sorry tmi! I have a bit of leg pain today running from my thigh right up to the crease of my woowoo don't no what that is wired xxx

I cant tell on my phone. Test again tomorrow. The line should be darker then again the next day!! FXd for you!!

I'm 5 dpo today and i literally weed every 2 hours last night. 11 then 1 then 3 then 5 then i managed to hold it till 8.30 then i had to wee again!! So so tired today and in super mega cranky. Keep snapping at OH and feel like crying!!
still got ages til i can test :(

Think I'm gonna test on Friday don't wanna waste my tests I'll be 10 dpo then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"