pain during sex at 5 dpo

Ooh that's still sooo long away lmao! With DS i wasn't trying so didn't have the horrible tww.

Ladies I think I might have a bit of implantation bleeding on my hands this morning woke with my 7.15am alarm for school run and felt so heavy and bloated and abs busting for a pee lol apart from that fine so thought aw well I must be out cus i acc felt normal now that I've peed and im.ready I felt a little wet down there tmi when I wiped it was just a bit watery but there was Deff a tinge to it I'm sure I'll prob no more as the day goes on my lower back aches and I had inner thigh pain in bed last night I am extremely hungry, and we pains down there lol but this is my first cycle off the bcp and I had my withdrawel bleed from 26th sept till around 5th Oct so I Shudnt be due a period for another week I think but hey I'm only off bcp god knows when I'm due buy surely couldn't be this early after ..... fingers crossed .... lelwood did u test again for ur BFP still can't believe u got one yayyy

Yea i had another sainsburys one and had another faint line I got no more left in my stash so going to wait till tomorrow to get some new tests Oh gets paid tomorrow lol I've checked my cervix and it feels high so I can't reach it to see if it's soft but I have white creamy discharge tmi it doesn't smell and I know it's not thrush so in hoping it's a good sign

I caved and did another test and it was a bfn :( ive had an out break of acne which is common for me the week before af is due and my boobs feel abit tender too

Aww give it a day or 2 ur not out till af shows her ugly face xxxx

Bfn but opks are getting darker so im hopeful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"