Pain from intercourse

Jerenet

Reaction score
Hiya all,
I need a wee bit of help, if anyone can. I'm currently in the two week wait of TTC #1. I am due to test next week, as Aunt Flo is due to visit around next Monday.

But, I'm kinda in a pickle. As I type this, I am curled up on the couch trying not to cry from the pain. I had intercourse with my SO tonight, same as normal. For some reason though, my uterus seems to be enlarged and/or inflamed. My SO and I did nothing different tonight than normal, but it hurt so much, and I am left with severe cramps and lower back pain.

Has anyone here ever experienced this? It is completely new to me and I don't know whether to be alarmed or not. Please help?

Could be preg signs, or you could have had to rough and it hit the cervix hard.

It could have nothing to do with the sex at all too. Cramping is what it sounds like to me...if it doesnt ease up in 24hours id go to a doctor to make sure your ok!!

Hey Jerenet

If it doesn't ease up maybe get it checked like gennifaire says :) I know if I have pain during or after BD it usually means I have a cyst on my ovary. Not saying this is the same for you but if it persists, definitely get it checked! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->