Pain in lower right side?

NeyNey

Love My IVF Munchkin
Reaction score
I woke up today with a pain in my lower right side. It's like a stitch kind of pain but it's enough to make me concerned. It's down quite low, like over the front of my hip bone...it's not cramping or anything like that...It's a constant pain....Not unbearable, but enough to make me feel yuck.

Has anyone had anything like this before?

Now I think about it, it's right over the right ovary.....After all the hyperstimulation syndrome from the IVF drugs, perhaps it's something to do with that?

Try not to worry. I have had lot of tugging and pulling sensations over the last couple of months/weeks and I have read alot of the other posts on a similiar subject. I think it is just your uterus stretching out. I wouldn't worry. I get quite a few stitch like pains and pinches when I stand around for a long time....but I guess its natural. We have something growing inside our tummies and overtime it will need quite a bit of space!!!

i have that as well like a stitch pain running along my hip bone to my groin area ...

im hoping its just normal pains though

I would try not to worry, but at the same time, it could be pain from an ectopic. If it persists, I would call the DR right away. :hug:

I don't think I could have an ectopic pregnancy can I hun? As I had the embryo transferred directly into the womb through IVF?

I don't think I could have an ectopic pregnancy can I hun? As I had the embryo transferred directly into the womb through IVF?

I honestly have no idea! I think you are right...probably not. I forgot you were IVF. It is probably just stretching of ligments? If it persists, I would still call your DR though.:thumbup:

Thanks for starting this thread as I just experienced this today as well

its just the norm to have ligament pains from stretching especially if this is your 1st... i have had them this time just not as bad as with my 1st thats because uterus has stretched before and not so long ago so makes it easier to do again but it is the norm hun you need to expect niggles all the way through lol happy healthy 9 mines to you all xxxx

I've got a very persistant pain very low in my right side aswell so reading these posts it seems to be quite normal, just didn't get it first time round. I had a little panic in case it was ectopic but I saw little bean in my womb yesterday so I know thats not the case. It's just one of the many joys of pregnancy!

i got round ligament pain last time its pretty common, its all down to hormone changes :hugs:

I keep getting this sort of pain, but not just restricted to one side, it moves around every now and again!

I can't see how yours could be ectopic with the direct to womb transfer, but if it persists it might be worth giving your midwife a call, just to check xx

Thank you all for the replies....

I've been googling and speaking with friends, and some have suggested it could be a corpus luteal cyst which isn't dangerous to the pregnancy thank goodness. Hopefully that's all it is, but my IVF nurse said if it continues I should seek a medical opinion at the hospital. So we will see how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->