Pain in right ovary after intercourse. Help Please !!!

D

Daisy69

Hi Ladies,

I'm new here and in 2ww period.
today is my 10dpo and we are TTC.

Now today we had :sex: again and after that i can feel some pain in my right ovary while walking.

Can you help me why i'm having this pain.
Is it a sign of early pregnancy.
I was having Backache and some AF like crams from last 1 week.

PS : I don't think its an ovary cyst because in that case, i'll be feeling it all the time (before Intercourse as well)

and hey i'm not sure pain is in right ovary or just in right side ..

I've been going through the same thing. I think I may have a cyst on my ovary.

I am experiencing this too ! Every month I feel pain on my right lower abdomen but ten it goes away . We are TTC this month and I am on cycle day 29, the past two times we had sex I felt this pain ! I also have a doctors appt made because of this pain , I'm wondering about cysts as well.

I've had this, it was a cyst. I only felt it during intercourse and when the doctor did an internal exam. Lots of women have cysts and don't know it, they usually don't have any symptoms and you won't know you have them until it gets "poked" somehow.

I had lots of massive.. I mean pretty sharp, intense pains on my left side yesterday- same side that has been hurting, and I was hoping for "implantation cramps" but I'm pretty positive that it was my cyst bursting because I feel SO much better today. I really did think it was a pregnancy symptom for the longest though.. mine had just started hurting Monday, on 1 dpo. Yesterday was 6 dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->