• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Pain in right side anything to worry about?

Fran_Mc

Reaction score
I'm 8 weeks pregnant and today I experienced a pain in the right hand side of my abdomen, near the hip. This is the first time I've experienced this, i've had pain but its usually around the lower abdomen. It wasn't severe pain, and only lasted about 15-20 minutes.

Should I have anything to worry about?

I had a pain earlier in the week, it was on my right side, low down. It was a dull ache, not severe, just persistent. Anyway, the midwife told me that they wouldn't be concerned unless the pain was severe, and other symptoms along with it (bleeding etc). The pain has since gone, and i'm assuming that it was a bit of stretching.

If you are really worried, call your dr/mw, or like i did nhs direct, and they'll be able to help.

Hope the pain eases off for you soon.

Thanks! I don't have the pain anymore, it was only for around 15-20 minutes like I said. It's just because it was on the side and not the centre I was concerned.

It will probs be streching pains but if you are worried go to dr.x

I know when I was admitted the hospital seemed to be more concerened if the pain was on the left hand side...not sure why but I am sure there was some form of reasoning behind it!!

wow, i just had a crazy pain in my lower right side but had some discharge and had to go to ER. It last pretty much all night and was pretty bad. They aren't sure what it is, but aren't worried about it either. So far bean is ok, hope it keeps on stickin! :dust: for all of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"