Pain in the bump?

ashnbump

Mum to Kara & Pregnant!
Reaction score
over the past hour or two the lower left hand side of my bump has been very painful, its like cramp, not like period cramp but more like a stitch, its mostly when im walking around, but its mild when im sat/lay down, i'm pretty sure its round ligament pain, as it feels like a muscular pain, and i did a long, busy shift yesterday which involved a hell of a lot of walking etc, but omg i worry about evvvvvvvverything :dohh:

Has anyone else had anything similar? I know she's ok in there cos she's giving me a kick every now and again (altho she's much quieter than yesterday) and i can hear her HB with my trusty doppler lol! xxxxx

I get this sometimes....but I think it is just ligament pain!! If your worried though, phone your midwife! Maybe take a bath and see if that eases the pain!!

Hope u feel better soon!

I get this sometimes....but I think it is just ligament pain!! If your worried though, phone your midwife! Maybe take a bath and see if that eases the pain!!

Hope u feel better soon!

i just did the bath trick hun, then i posted lol, its not hurting now im sat so im thinking its bloody ligaments, all the pro's of pregnancy ay lol! xxxxx

The bottom left of my bump (almost under my bump, if you know what I mean) has been terribly achy the past week. I chalk it up to growth and perhaps overdoing it just a bit ... the baby's been kicking up a storm so I know all is well. :)

yes, I've had that, it can get quite bad, can't it!

the worst it was for me was after I had a coughing fit a couple of weeks ago - I was seriously worried I'd damaged something it hurt so much.

Ive had that most of the day, wasnt sure if it was growin pains, or muscle strain or baby sittin on a nerve, but as the others have said, Iv had plenty of movement so no so worried d

I get this whenever I'm walking anywhere as baby has her bum pushed right down into the right side of my bump and I think walking makes it stretch more. Just an excuse for lots and lots of baths mua ha ha! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->