Pain in the butt

K477uk

Mum of One!
Reaction score
... quite literally! I keep getting a sharp pain in the left butt check that sometimes doubles me over... I think I have trapped a nerve, and goodness does it hurt at times! Sometimes I can barely bend over!

Anyway.. I was thinking about going to a chiropracture to try and get it sorted.. does anyone know if this is safe? I don't particulary want to bother my GP with it just yet, and I keep forgetting to ask MW when I see her!!

could be sciatica. thats common in pregnancy

I was thinking that..... any cures??!!!

Although it does mean that at the moment I can't empty the dishwasher or carry a laundry basket :rofl:

Sounds like sciatic nerve to me. I had this during my 1st pregnancy and man it is painful. My doctor sent me to physical therapy. I also had to wear a pregnancy belt. Neither did anything for me. At PT they just wanted me to do exercises to prepare for labor. You might would have better luck then I did....

I am already having problems with my sciatic nerve this time around. It was really killing me today so I had to sit and do nothing for about an hour. I would call the doc about it becasue they may be able to get you some relief soon. It can get really unbearable.

and it does go away after you give birth.

I know your a pain in the butt......:haha:

Sorreee :laugh2::tease:.......& Gets>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There was a reason why I didn't post this on Septembryos!!:rofl::rofl:

Thanks MrsO - I may try the docs.. and see what they can do.. it's good to know that it will go away!! It's agony at the mo!

There was a reason why I didn't post this on Septembryos!!:rofl::rofl:

Thanks MrsO - I may try the docs.. and see what they can do.. it's good to know that it will go away!! It's agony at the mo!

You cant hide from me when Im on the hunt .. :muaha::muaha::muaha:

I have this right now and have for about a week. I was crouching down to pick up my bag off the floor and apparently my arse still weights more than my stomach and just fell back right on to my butt cheeks!

So yea, I got my boss (Chiropractor) working on it. Massage also really helps it. Not your traditional relaxation one tho, its a deep tissue one that can be a bit painful, but *really* helps relax the muscle around the joint that is irritating the nerve.

Hope you feel better :)

It's very comforting!! But not really helping the pain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->