Pain near C-Section Scar

Angelgirl4573

Reaction score
Hello ladies. I am currently 6 weeks pregnant and experiencing a pain I've never felt before. Yesterday while standing in my kitchen, I touched my belly and noticed when I touched a certain area it felt very tender and like it was bruised. I lifted up my shirt and there was nothing. It only hurt to the touch, so I didn't think anything much of it. Well, all day yesterday I noticed that I was having the exact same pain on the left side of my C-Section scar but this area hurts much much worse when it's touched. Like someone has hit me super hard and bruised the organs underneath my skin or something. Also, now when I am sitting or lying down it aches. It's a mild ache, but it aches. Before, I wasn't feeling it unless I touched the area. I am getting worried at this point. I've been pregnant twice now. One pregnancy ended in a missed miscarriage at 12 weeks and the other is my beautiful 20 month old baby girl. Because of the miscarriage, I worry about new pains. I had planned on calling my doctor to see what he thinks I should do. I am also worried because my nausea has died down quite a bit and my sore boobs have disappeared completely. Has anyone experienced anything like this? I was worried because I thought it could possibly be a cyst, ectopic pregnancy or maybe the scar tissue from my C-Section? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I would call the doctor and get a ultrasound. Sometimes the sac can implant on the c-section scar and it can be very dangerous. I hope this isn't it, but if you are having "pain" not just twitches and pulls then I would get it done asap.

I would call the doctor and get a ultrasound. Sometimes the sac can implant on the c-section scar and it can be very dangerous. I hope this isn't it, but if you are having "pain" not just twitches and pulls then I would get it done asap.

I called and explained my pain and they told me that it's normal. My section was less than 2 years ago and I was told ideally they'd rather you didn't get pregnant again until at least 2 whole years. Mine was 20 months ago. I was told that it's only ER worthy if the pain becomes unbearable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->