Pain on bottom of ribs on right side

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
Anyone else got pain on or around lower right ribs?
I have been getting this pain the last week on and off. It's mainly when I relax and do nothing that it seems to ache more. If Im moving I don't really seem to feel it. It's not too painful, just annoying and worrying.

My health anxiety is so bad at the moment and Im worrying it's something to do with my liver or gallbladder or I've got a tumour under my ribs or something bad like that. Damn health anxiety :( Does anyone have this same pain just on the one side?

Sounds like trapped wind hun. It can be very painful x

That sounds painful!

Keeping my fingers crossed it's nothing. It's just such an annoying dull ache :(

When my gallbladder hurt it hurt to touch also. Gallbladder pain is usually more than dull ache. Like ladies have said probably trapped wind.

You can take rennie Deflatine it's safe to use in pregnancy.

Has your blood pressure been okay?

Oh I somehow thought this was the third tri...probably not an issue at all!

My gallbladder was an ache.... And It was most persistent when I wasn't bejng active. Personally would have it checked out, especially as it has been on going for several days. Better safe than sorry.

The lady doing my scan today said I had a small cyst on my right ovary which could be causing the pain. I don't know if it would cause pain much higher up than the ovaries are though. I thought ovaries were quite low down, and this is on/in my ribs. She said it should go away around 12-13 weeks.

Still having the pain in my side. It goes all up my ribs now and my bottom ribs hurt when I lie down on my right side. It's like an ache that comes and goes but it is there a lot. I saw my doctor yesterday and she examined my stomach and said there were no masses and it felt nice and soft. She did send my urine sample off to be tested in case I have a urine infection with being pregnant but she doubts it is and thinks it could be muscular. I'm getting more concerned that it could be my gallbladder but my doctor knows Im a total hypochondriac and its some new worry every time I see her, so I doubt she will do anything. I'm not in too much pain, I can definitely live with it, it's just so worrying not knowing what it could be and wondering if it's my gallbladder. Bloody anxiety! :(

I think you should be getting an ultrasound done of your gallbladder mama. Don't think a urine test will show if something is wrong with it. It is VERY common to get gallstones in pregnancy because of all the fluctuating hormones. I don't care if you are a hypochondriac or not, you have concerns and they should be taken seriously. I would pursue, I really would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->