Pain on left side near ovary

Lauren999

Reaction score
I'm currently 9+1 and have a pain on my left side near my ovary. It hurts when I suck my stomach in. I had a very stressful day yesterday and the pain seems to have started after that. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

After a full day of walking around at the zoo today, I had a kind of pain like that. Mind you I'm not as far as you but it is probably from the same thing... your corpus luteum. If you google it, it tells you a little bit about it.

Ive had this, I'm pretty sure it's round ligament type muscle pain from uterus expanding. I'm 19 weeks now and actually just had this pain again yesterday. Left ovary just as you describe almost kinda throbbing at times but otherwise just dull ache. I was very campy the first part of my pregnancy (more so than I remember being in my first pregnancy) but everything is still fine. Don't feel anything today.

i had this very early on about 5 weeks and thought i was having another ectopic!

however it was just a small simple cyst leaking maybe it is something similar.

are you feeling any better now?x

Thanks ladies. I'm guessing it my corpus luteum. I didn't know what that was until I read up on it now. Icegurl 470 I think I was more crampy in my last pregnancy, but I don't remember having pain this early in the pregnancy. I'm going to take it very easy for a day or two and hopefully the pain will go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->