Pain or Baby Movements

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
I've been having some pains in my tummy for the last week or so. The pains can be in any part of my tummy, left, right or middle and are sharp stabbing/poking pains that only last a couple of seconds. At first I thought they were just everything shifting around ready for baby. Today I've been speaking to a friend who is PG with her 2nd and she says its the first signs of baby moving? I've noticed the pains get slightly more frequent when I'm eating, one min I'm starving and the next I'm full without even eating much?

Somebody please explain what the little pains are? :?

Its my first baby and I don't know what all these pains and little prods really are and what I should and shouldn't be feeling?

HELP!!!

Samx

i agree with imi sounds like ligament pain hun

Yeah i agree with the girls
tottaly normal hun

i agree to hun i had them and i still get them now sumtimes x

Definately ligament pain. I've started to get them, mostly it feels as though the pain is in my ovaries and then it will move to the top of my uterus etc: According to my pregnancy books, this is around the time the uterus starts to move into the abdomen so you're obviously going to feel some discomfort. You'll know if its moving upwards cause you can see it (if you're skinny like me):hi:
Dont worry, you're fine.

I agree with all the girls hun! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"