Pain Under Bump??

DawnMN26

Reaction score
Hello All

I'm almost 31 weeks with twin girls....

Ok ?... when i get up & walk, I have such pain under my bump and right above my privates. Is that the pressure of the weight of both babies?
Yesteray I was in major pain, could barely walk, ended up crying a few times.
Is this normal?

Any advice would be appreciated.
thanks
Dawn

Thats what I have been getting on and off. Might be worth asking doc to get you some physio for PGP.
x

It sounds like pelvic girdle pain, which i have been getting when i walk or get on and off the bed. I saw a physio yesterday who gave me a pelvic support belt, which really seems to help. Apparently very common especially in twin pregnancy. Hope you get sorted. x

I had this from 25wks with the twins hun, and in my first pregnancy too. I never realised it was anything but "normal" in pregnancy, so just bought the support belt and took care in getting up and sitting down etc. It is agony, but fairly common especially with twins and/or big babies. I'm not sure how much physio would help because I never tried it - being on bed rest meant I was reluctant to have any extra hospital visits. x

Hello
I have this maternity support belt that my sister in law saved for me. I put it on yesterday, felt better, but wanted to wait til today's doctors appointment to make sure this kind of belt won't squoosh the baby closest to my uterus.

Is it safe to wear a support belt?
Thanks all for ur replies!
Dawn

My belt was given to me by the physio and sits underneath my bump, more in line with the top of my pubic bone and with my wrist splints for carpal tunnell and my compression stockings for leg oedema i look damn sexy. Twin prengnancy is soooo glamorous. Ha x

HAHAHAHAHAHHA U MADE ME LAUGH, EMS!
As i was reading ur reply about the belt & the wrist splints, i got a visual haha and then read "how damn sexy you look!" hahaha

Yes I have carpal tunnell too, worst part is waking up in the morning to go to the bathroom. Both my legs are numb, both my hands and wrists are numb & I have this massive pain under my bump, knees hurt, trying to walk to the bathroom. Not a pretty sight! hahahah

Yes gotta love this twin pregnancy! OHHHHHHH can't forget about the acid & the birping that I have constantly & thats worst at night & in the am too! haha ughhhhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->