pain when i'm walking

carmagood

Reaction score
i went for a walk this morning, as i did yesterday. yesterday it was really enjoyable, but this morning i had a pain in my pelvis...had to go back home and almost started crying on my way...is it normal to feel pain like this in the first trimester? i am 8 weeks pregnat now and have been fine so far...
thanks for any feedback :)

Did you have any other problems? spotting? If not I wouldn't worry too much. Cramping and pain is normal when Pregnant. Our bodies start preparing for carrying baby and childbirth right away. I remember threw my back out in the first month I was PG with My son. All I did was get into my car. The DR told me it was because my body is loosening up!
Hope that helps!

hey jess, thank you...it helps to get answers from other mums, love you picture with your little one on your arm!

:) found out how to reply :) thank you for writing me, it's great to have contact to other mums!

If you are having pain problems just take it easy for a few days or so..lay down and watch tv lol enjoy it...
if the problem is still there, go see someone..dont leave it to long..
Always listen to your body!
Goodluck!

thank you :) i want to be fit and healthy, always walked lots and so its a bit hard for me to just chill out. as well as i am still working three days a week which makes me feel like i'm still quite 'normal'...it's not easy to get used to be slow but i'll take the advice and listen more to my body!

Light walking is good excerise bu twhen you feel that bit off get your feet up :D Pains and cramps is normal, scarey isn't it? I had the same I think from how you described it being low and when your active.

what to watch out for is pain that makes you curl into a ball & shoulder pain or any pain moderate or servere that is accompanied by spotting/bleeding.

Welcome to BabyandBump :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->