Pain with soy isoflavones...help!

candypanda

Reaction score
Hiya!

I used soy isoflavones last cycle and the days i was taking them i got headaches and bad ovary pain, my ovary kind of felt full and uncomfortable.
Then around ovulation i had the same pain but a lot worse.

Now I'm on my 2nd cycle using them and on CD4 and it's happening again :/ is this normal? It's worrying me that I have cysts or something caused by them...i hope it's just because it's working!

I also have endometriosis.

Thanks for any advice X

I took soy last cycle and this cycle, this cycle I got a headache everyday I took them, I did have some cramping but I also started evening primrose oil, so not sure what caused the cramping.

the headaches went away after the 5th day,
the increased O pain could be a strong ovulation since your taking soy, I have read that if your taking clomid they check for cysts after the 3rd cycle due to increased chance of cysts because of meds, so maybe since soy is natures clomid, there might be an increased risk for cysts on soy also

I would say if you are having pain and not just uncomfortable cramping you might want to call the Dr and see what they think.

sorry I couldnt help more. Good luck

1st cycle of soy here id say yes its very normal ive read about it its highers our estrogen producing more activity down there girl i got hot flashes lol and headaches

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->