Pain....

karlilay

Mum of 2 :)
Reaction score
Just woke up with pain, it's was quite bad, but I was passing wind the whole time and felt like I needed the toilet. I went for a no 2... And pains have gone. But it's worried me, I'm not bleeding or anything, but it was a really draggy pressure ache.

Should I be worried?

No, not at all! I'm pretty sure I personally have Irritable Bowel Syndrome so I can often enough get crazy painful cramps but seeing as it has nothing to do with your uterus, don't worry about it. If the pains passed after a bowel movement, I wouldn't worry whatsoever. It was a pain associated with your intestines most likely and has nothing to do with the baby.

I would only worry if the pain was terrible and associated with the uterus. Or if there was bleeding involved.

If you're worried about the pain in general, I'm sure you could call your doctor and ask but unless it happens often, I personally wouldn't worry about it. Your system can get a little out of wack during the first trimester so it doesn't surprise me at all that this happened. Either way, you do what feels right to you! If it puts you at ease, go ahead and talk to a doctor :)

Hope it helps :flower:

Thankyou. Yes I have IBS too, I do get those cramps sometimes, but I was just really worried this morning, you've out my mind at ease, thankyou xxxx

No problem! I'm glad I could help! :D

I wouldn't be worried, I also suffer with IBS and it's normal for me to get lots of intense pain and pressure around the abdomen but it's not uterus-related. x

Yeah, I'd say if it eased after a BM then you're probably ok and just was built up.

I suffer ibs too and have had terrible cramps, I've just started drinking fybogel yesterday and it's actually really helped with tge cramps and my ms, I feel so much better today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->