Pain?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by MarinesWife, Jun 6, 2011.

1. MarinesWife

I have been having this pain on the top of my bump for a few weeks now. I havent thought a lot about it because I hadnt been noticing it everyday. I would notice it every weekend so with it only hurting 2 out of 7 days, I guess it just didnt worry me, but now its gotten to be everyday and thinking back I had been doing a lot more moving around and walking on the weekends, and just recently I have been up and about more in general so I think it has something to do with that. It hurts really bad when I am moving around/ standing up a lot.
    The pain is very sharp and painful. It almost brings me to tears at times. Like I said, its the top of my bump and just left of center. Its about the size of my fist. It feels like a bruise under my skin, and if I cough it feels like Im being stabbed there.
    Anyone else? :shrug: If you have any ideas I would love to hear them!
    Thanks ladies!

2. LuvBeingAMum

LuvBeingAMum MuMto3Pink&Expecting

Sounds like baby might have his feet or hands right up there making you sore x