Pain

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
I have had a pain low in my tummy on the left hand side since last night, im having trouble with my bowels :blush: maybe its cos of this?
Has anyone experienced pain at this stage of pregnancy, also its not unbearable pain its hardly there but i notice every little twinge!
x

I get this in 3rd tri too, constipation pain ...

bloody hurts!

xxx

Read this thread hun:
https://www.babyandbump.com/showthread.php?t=7340&highlight=pain

I think alot of my pains (I know there was another thread) were down to bowel movement too - as well as other things tied in.

xx

Just DON'T eat alot of bran ... it cloggs you up :(

xxx

I suffer from that too Sophie, try eating plenty of fruit, it helps keep me, ummmmm, regular :)

Im getting exactly the same Sophie! was worried at first but then realised its my bowels !!! :blush:

phew thanks girls was gettin a little worried! Now i am actually goin the toilet tmi i knowbut its only a little bit an it hurts also thinking trapped wind :blush: oh the joys anyway i shall keep an eye on it an i have got DH to stock up on some fruit!
x

Same problems done my head in.

Hope it goes soon so you can relax

x

best thing for me with this problem was organic orange juice!!! got me goin :rofl:

Oh I am glad I came across this, I am having some sever pains as well which concerned me at forst but I notice they are worse when I'm constipated. Geesh I never knew such simple "functions" would be so hard...:hissy:

When I was pregnant and this problem, only one thing worked. First, let me say, Do NOT take any laxatives. It can cause dehydration and that's a bad thing for expectant moms. Anyway, my mother baked a peach cobbler and made me eat it when still very hot. In just a few minutes...the pain was gone, along with an entire roll of toilet paper. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->