Painful breast lump??

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
last year i got swelling and redness in my right breast so went to see my doc whi said it was mastitis amd was put on antibiotics, well the pain eased but the lump stayed:/ a couple of weeks i went back to see a new doc who said it was an infection and put me on antibiotics again, yet again the lump still persists so went to see another doc who is now saying its a cyst! has anyone else had are has a painful cyst in the breast as all sorts of things are going through my mind right now and i cant stop crying😢 dosnt help that i have severe health anxcity!:/ plzz help x

I did have a cycst once on my nipple! Years ago- I remember it was painful and I just got reassurance from my doc- but it did go away on it's on within weeks.

I'm sure all is just fine hun- but what kind of docs have you seen? any OBGYNs you could see (if not already)? So frustrating when your getting different opinions and nothing is helping- sorry. Hope it's all sorted soon! :hugs:

iv just seen 3 regular docs:/ its been tere for a yr now and the pain can be intense at times:( i just dont know x

Request a referral to the breast clinic, they will scan it and if needed biopsy. If it's a cyst they may also be able to drain it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->