Painful bump...?

abc123x

Reaction score
My bump is extremely hard, like a contraction, and is very tender if it is touched. It's been like this for about 20 minutes. Anybody else experience this?

I haven't had it last that long, but your baby is probably sleeping in that position and it's messing with the nerves in your stomach. My dr told me I could push on my baby to make him move a bit but I didn't feel comfortable doing that. See if you can switch sides and nudge it a little to get it to curl up differently.

im exactly the sme my bubs bum is to the right of my stomach and it always goes really hard; like shes stretching out or something. im 33 weeks shes measuring 36 so yeh.. litte uncomfortable

I get the same way. My LO will sometimes push his butt out and sleep that way and it puts alot of strain on my stomach muscles

Thanks ladies. I eventually went to bed this way. It wasn't fun and I was uncomfortable. I eventually got to sleep and by the time I got up 4 hours later, it was better. Not sure if it was his position or what cause he was moving all over the place but it wouldn't stop. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->