Painful cramps @32 weeks

ArchangelLou

Reaction score
I have been getting painful period like cramps today they have been on and off timing them they got as close as 4 mins but as far as 10 mins I have a midwife appointment tomorrow but am worried that I am goi g to have this baby early would really like some advice thank you

Is this your 1st baby? I have had them this time & they usually come on at night after a long day. Are you drinking plenty of water? I drink about 100 oz of water a day and it helps! Drink water, lay down, and if it continues call Labor and Delivery.

wen i was in labour with my son the contractions were 3 mins apart then 8 then 12 then graduallt got closer so id suggest seeing how they go if they begin to get even more painful ring l&d hun x

Is this your 1st baby? I have had them this time & they usually come on at night after a long day. Are you drinking plenty of water? I drink about 100 oz of water a day and it helps! Drink water, lay down, and if it continues call Labor and Delivery.
No it's my second they seem to be every half an hour or so now but still not gone completely

Have you been on your feet a lot? If it doesnt slow way down call your doc.

Was at the midwife today and she basically shouted at me and told me if I get anything like that again to ring l&d also baby is measuring a week behind and she can't tell what position she is in xxx

I've been having this too, saw my midwife today and she said it could be due to an infection as she found leUkocytes in my urine. I will find out results in a few days!

My urine was clear but not had any more since last night so hoping it was just baby playing games

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->