painful gas pains & cramps! 8dpo

Daninoodle

Reaction score
here's my deal...
Starting at about 7dpo I was developing intense gas-like pains around and in my uterus. This morning, 9dpo I woke up with more of these pains. They felt like the type of period cramps you get that are accompanied with gas and diarrhea. Im now layed up in bed with a heating pad which provides some relief. The intensity has passed after trying really hard to have a BM (sorry TMI!),I could barely bare down, but theres still just a lot of pressure and pretty uncomfortable twinges. Could this be implantation cramps or my uterus stretching? It's the evening now and the cramps have stopped, but, gees! Earler today felt like there was a sumo match happening in there!
My bb's are also hard and painful- they have been since my peak OV days on the 22/23 of this month using the CB advance divi OPK.Also, some other points..
.+pains started 7dpo
+took soy isos cd 2-6
+long cycles 40-44 days
+one healthy ovary, just had an exam to, no cysts to worry about
+still receiving BFP target brand OPK strips.
+tested with an EPT this am- BFN

thanks so much for any help! baby dust to all!

This was me this cycle, 6DPO onward till period, cramps everyday, very strong, intense and stabbing like pains - just got AF on cue (32 days). Dang it bum bum poos and wees.
Past 2 days cramps were less intense though. No breast pain at all this cycle. Last month was 29 days.

it happened to me exactly march 2012 .i was having so much period like pain but with gas and sometimes it was feeling like ulcer pain.it started 7 dpo..then @10 dpo it was gone..i was so sad as cramping started and i thought AF coming but tested 12 dpo and got a Faint +ve...and then 14 dpo had a digital BFP

good luck

wow! thank you so very much for both of your inputs. My mind is so occupied with every single symptom Im feeling. Those cramps though were something that CERTAINLY caught my complete attention. Especially since I can't recall that ever happening. They've stopped now- i'm at 9/10dpo. I'm tired today and my boobs feel like their growing towards into armpits LOL

wow! thank you so very much for both of your inputs. My mind is so occupied with every single symptom Im feeling. Those cramps though were something that CERTAINLY caught my complete attention. Especially since I can't recall that ever happening. They've stopped now- i'm at 9/10dpo. I'm tired today and my boobs feel like their growing towards into armpits LOL

hope u get a BFP very soon..im praying for you right now good luck

I'm so confused and losing hope. I'm 10/11 (most likely 11) dpo now and all of my symptoms have disappeared since yesterday :( tested this am and BFN.

I'm so confused and losing hope. I'm 10/11 (most likely 11) dpo now and all of my symptoms have disappeared since yesterday :( tested this am and BFN.

dont loose hope..you are still in

praying for a BFP for you

:) good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back