Painful intercourse ovulation day=Endometriosis?

GoldenRatio

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I was talking to someone about TTC and she diagnosed me with endometriosis :cry: She said if i have cramps during period and pain during intercourse then i probably have endometriosis.

I have 28-29 days cycle and 3 days of bleeding, some months i get cramps and some months its lighter. But nothing unbearable.

Also i had hitting a spot that is bruised/swollen kinda pain during intercourse, the day i had ovulation pain. Only when i was on top, when he is on top, its not painful.

Also whenever we do from back, it feels like he is hitting my bladder and hurts so i dont prefer it that much.

So do u guys think i may have endometriosis? :cry::cry::cry:

Cramping is normal during cycles. It's when you have severe cramping or pain during your cycle that its more typical of endometriosis. There's no way to officially diagnose it without a laproscopy.
Hopefully that's not what it is but I'd geta second opinion.

Pfff now i have an other thing to worry about. :cry: getting my doctor check it, he thinks im crazy for asking him to check me after 1 month of trying.

When you have your period does it hurt to go to the bathroom? That's what has made me think I have it before. But then it went away for awhile. Back this month. Who knows. My cousin just conceived her first child and she has endometriosis. It may take longer but it's possible. If you are really concerned talk to you doctor but he was probably just hitting your cervix. That can be painful. Some women are "longer" than others. You might just be on the shorter side of things so any position that he goes really deep is uncomfortable. Cramps with your period are normal. As long as you can still live your day to day life during them you shouldn't be concerned about cramps.

I have suspected endometriosis ( hasn't been confirmed by lap yet) but i have all the classic signs: extremely painful menses, like sharp pain doubling over cannot move pain, painful bowel movements, spotting leading up to AF, cramping throughout non bleeding time, short LP (mine averages 9 days) an and unpredictable cycles.
That's why you should get a second opinion. I wouldn't be too concerned though you may want to figure out why sex is painful. That could be so many other things.

When you have your period does it hurt to go to the bathroom? That's what has made me think I have it before. But then it went away for awhile. Back this month. Who knows. My cousin just conceived her first child and she has endometriosis. It may take longer but it's possible. If you are really concerned talk to you doctor but he was probably just hitting your cervix. That can be painful. Some women are "longer" than others. You might just be on the shorter side of things so any position that he goes really deep is uncomfortable. Cramps with your period are normal. As long as you can still live your day to day life during them you shouldn't be concerned about cramps.

My cramps are not bad and during my period I get soft stool and not painful at all, I get sharp stabbing pain period time when I have gas. Never had heavy period, I just use 4-5 regular tampons per period. I went to Doctor for painful intercouse and she said it could be hitting ur bladder, I also get uti often.

I don't think you have anything to worry about golden. Though it's probably an idea to find a position your comfortable with during ovulation. Cramps are normal during your period x

I don't think you have anything to worry about golden. Though it's probably an idea to find a position your comfortable with during ovulation. Cramps are normal during your period x

I didnt think anything was wrong until she pointed it out, now im paranoid. I really need to learn how to relax and let this TTC craze end :coffee:

I have stage 3 endometriosis confirmed by lap. If you had endo you would know about it Hun. When it was at its worst it was hell. Period pains are normal. Doubled over in agony every month is not normal. I once ended up in the ER with period pains. Your ovaries are tender during ovulation and the follicles that release the eggs can also cause some discomfort. If it is mostly when he is on top that's because it's deeper it's a different angle.

My doc told me as long as the tubes are open I would have no problem he just told BF and I not to wait too long to try so we got going immediately :)

Don't let other people diagnose you, you will panic for nothing :)

I've recently been diagnosed with severe endometriosis which my clinc believe is possibly blocking my tubes. Does anyone have any idea what they may try next? Treat my endo, unblock my tubes? Or would they just go ahead with the ivf?

I have stage 3 endometriosis confirmed by lap. If you had endo you would know about it Hun. When it was at its worst it was hell. Period pains are normal. Doubled over in agony every month is not normal. I once ended up in the ER with period pains. Your ovaries are tender during ovulation and the follicles that release the eggs can also cause some discomfort. If it is mostly when he is on top that's because it's deeper it's a different angle.

My doc told me as long as the tubes are open I would have no problem he just told BF and I not to wait too long to try so we got going immediately :)

Don't let other people diagnose you, you will panic for nothing :)

Thank you so much! My cousin faints from pain during her period, and cries in bed for 3 days, she has 3 kids already. I think my cramps are normal, sometimes i dont even take painkiller. I hope everything s well, there is so many things can affect fertility, and more i read and listen to other stories, more worried i get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->