Painful lower abdomen pain for 5 days. Ovulation or pregnancy cramps? Help please!

salvi

Reaction score
dies

Ok I am in a fix actually. I had been on birth control pill for past two months and then DH and I decided to have anothet lil one. I already have a 5 year old son. So I stopped taking the pill on 30th of August . Had a break thru bleed 2 days after stopping pill which was very little and lasted barely 4 days. Then we has been having sex every few other day or so unprotected. 5 days ago I started having mild cramps in lower abdomen area. I thought my periods might be coming or I might b ovulating-since I got off bcp so had no idea about my cycle. But i had no sticky discharge. The cramp continues till this day on and off. And while peeing I feel a pulling sensation down around my uterus. Last night the pain shifted to one side (right) and then quickly became so sharp, spreading in the whole of lower abdomen, that I had to curl and finally get up to pee. It continued to hurt me for couple of more minutes after peeing and finally reduced enough to make me fall sleep. Today also I am having cramps on and off and I am noticing that my appetite has grown quite bigger! I went to check with gynae to rule out any other disorder like cysts or ectopic. She did a physical exam only no US and told me it looks like ovulation pain. I was kind of irritated as I wanted her to do US but she has asked me to wait another week for any pregnancy test. I have also been feeling a little week too lately. I want to know if it does look like ovulation pain or could i b pregnant? Could it be inplantation? Is it possible so soon after stopping the pill. Also the first night DH and I had sex (about 10-12 days ago) , in the morning and thru the day I continued having sort of egg white sticky discharge. Not sure if it was due to semen or was it ovulation?
Would appreciate ur lovely opinions here

I get the tightness and quite horrible pain for ovulation as well at times where I have to sit down for a while for it to ease off. So she could be correct. Sometimes CM can be confused with semen as well.

I would wait a week again like she said. I know it sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->