Painful rant.

ToughhGal

Expecting A Miracle
Reaction score
I had unprotected sex with my ex and never got pregnant. He left me for someone else and they got pregnant within the first year of being with each other. Let me say during our relationship, he did hard core drugs like meth, cheated, and was physically abusive. His current girlfriend calls me all the time harassing me over him when I dont want nothing to do with him. He messed up my life. Plus, I'm with my lovely OH now who makes me happy. But why do people like that have children but the rest of us don't? The rest of us who spend so much money trying to conceive. Who straighten out our health as much as possible. Us who have healthy strong relationship with our spouses. Why me? :'(

Wow, I'm sorry to hear you're having a tough time. I agree with you, it doesn't seem fair at all!
Why does she have your phone number?? Id change that ASAP! If you want nothing to do with him, she should have no reason to talk to or about you, ever.
Good for you for being strong enough to leave that bad relationship! You're a very strong woman!

He gave her all my information and told her every dirty little detail about my life. I think she has issues because one month she will be upset saying I'm talking to him then another month asking me for help or advice. Then the cycle repeats itself. And I have blocked many of their numbers but somehow they end up with a new one every month. My current OH (bless his soul) even spoke to her over the phone and told her, her actions and words were childish and he didnt wanna see me go through that anymore. But she still refuses to believe I don't want him. But thank you so much for replying. I just had to get this out!

yea i know :( 1 of my friends (who i love to bits really) is expecting her second...while she wont even buy new shoes for her 2 year old. he hasnt had new shoes in almost a year and they're so small they have to use a shoe horn to get his feet into them...not nearly as bad as your ex really, but still! all i can think is...you wont even take care of your first child...why do you get a second?

Thanks mummy4kids! Means a lot right now!

ridiculous. It's just so unfair someone that fills their bodies with meth (and yes she did too. She admitted it to me!) can have children but I can't. I feel we all deserve a child before people like that do :(

:hugs::hugs:

Yeah I would definitely change your phone number and everything! Don't let them contact you at all!!! That's your past!!

As long as you're happy with your OH nothing else shouldn't matter!

I'm here for you! :hugs: We'll both get our :bfp:'s that we deserve and when we do get it we'll be the best darn mommas!

Thanks everyone. I hate how she is labeling me as basically a home wrecking ex girlfriend. When I am crazy about the man I am with now. Who doesn't do drugs or hit me. You guys talking to me means a lot <3

Well toughgal...not only are you a tough gal but you are a very smart one. To realize you were in an unhealthy relationship and then end it is very difficult to do. It seems as if you are happy...which it sounds like you deserve after what you have been through.

It's a tough situation, but you made the right decision and are secure with that decision. She, on the other hand, oozes insecurity which will get her nowhere. Sooner or later she'll get bored with her false accusations and maybe smarten up.

As for getting not getting pregnant when everyone else is...I wish I knew why in the hell that happens. It's unfair and shitty. Someday, hopefully, we will have our turn. :flower:

Well toughgal...not only are you a tough gal but you are a very smart one. To realize you were in an unhealthy relationship and then end it is very difficult to do. It seems as if you are happy...which it sounds like you deserve after what you have been through.

It's a tough situation, but you made the right decision and are secure with that decision. She, on the other hand, oozes insecurity which will get her nowhere. Sooner or later she'll get bored with her false accusations and maybe smarten up.

As for getting not getting pregnant when everyone else is...I wish I knew why in the hell that happens. It's unfair and shitty. Someday, hopefully, we will have our turn. :flower:

She always claims I still talk to him and tell him I love him. Of course I don't. And I found out he cheated on me with her after the fact. So that should prove a point right there. Plus he put hands on her like he did me. If a man ever put hands on me while pregnant... Oh goodness. It's just all very childish and I FEEL I don't deserve this month after month. Thank you for your kind words. Hopefully we all end up with a bean very soon. And I know all of us will break out back for our babies. <3 I'm already in love with my future children!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->