Painful sex a threat to implantation?? Help!

Ahhh I'm sorry sweetie
And no doubt I always start losing hope from the first BFN even tho I know I should try to stay positive.
I started this cycle feeling I would just wait till I'm late to test, but never gonna happen lol
I def want a sib for my little boy and would love 2 sibs for him, but I'm almost 42 :shrug:
I will start testing in 2 days with FMU. It's the earliest I've ever gotten the really faint bfps in the past. I have a medical background, and am very into the science behind things, so I think that's why I feel the need to test as early as realistic for me, and then document it.
My son was born 5 yrs ago, and I used FF but didn't document much as far as sympts dpo, so I'm def noting everything this time around, so I can study what truly might/might not be a pg sign for me.
:hugs: I'll still be keeping up with you as you head fwd.
All the ladies here understand the struggle, and NO one in my family does, so I can't share with them

JLM73 You are so blessed to have your little boy!!! :) I've read that if you have had children previously you are more likely to have an easy time having more later in life. I hope you get him at least one sibling. Did you start testing today?

There are new research that says we might keep creating eggs through or lives and do not have a finite number. Also, a lot of signs of aging is reversible with the right diet etc. I do not have a scientific background but I love doing research and learning.

I have a super intense cold. My period was heavy but lasted only two days (unless it starts over again) and stopped today when it was originally scheduled to start.

I just took a OPK test and it came up positive. It was a cheapie and it's obviously not a pregnancy test but I read that they can detect pregnancy. It might be nothing, but it is interesting how much we learn about our bodies when we pay attention?! :)

Oh wow. Very interesting stuff!
Thx about my son. I have always been of the mind that pregnancy tends to keep you fertile. I always wanted a lot of kids - I was an only child and bored out of my mind.
My theory has been crushed tho as there are many ladies here with 3, 4 and even 6 kids (recent ones even, not many yrs old) and they are having a hard time having another.
I started testing 9 dpo, literally after midnight of lol, and now its just after midnight again and I am into 11dpo.
Just did another test and still BFN.
Got a couple days more to test, and if a no go, gonna do some heavy diet changes to boost fertility. I don't eat crazy now, but I have seen many instances where putting the body through a big change can cause it to kick up fertility (like weight loss, cutting out caffeine, etc).
I remember reading a study about addicts and how they can be super unhealthy - extremely underweight, high b/p, hair falling out etc, and there is a very high occurence of women getting pregnant within the first cpl months of getting healthy.
I actually gained a bit more weight since I know estrogen stores are related to that, but I may try to drop a few pounds and do the fruit, veggie lean meat, and juicing thing next go round.
We shall see !
How are you feeling?

Dear JLM73 sorry for not writing you back sooner. I had to take a little break from the baby focus. I have discovered some more interesting things, such as that I have a high LH level daily (5-7/10) probably due to ovarian cysts. But I had a spike yesterday (part of stick was as dark as control) which is the highest in almost two months and then a big drop down to 5/10 today with some mild cramps, very emotional, and super hungry (that gnawing feeling of emptiness). So maybe I am ovulating early this month which might be great because we bd'd almost every day since a week back! :) My O is not scheduled according to calculators until 7th-8th but I feel pretty positive it is early. If an egg was released. There are so many factors. It's interesting to learn about, but also a bit disconcerting that there is so much that must fit just right.

How are you?

I absolutely believe that making diet changes etc can be crucial.
I've stocked up on maca, vitex, multi-v, high protein shakes etc.

:flower: YAY Flower!
How are you????
I am ...sitting in limbo lol
I am an hour away from 18dpo no bfp, some very odd half line purple evaps ( purple comes in way after 10 mins) and neg FRERs...but no AF
other than that I'm:coffee: lol
How are you?
Where are you now in your cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back