Painful sex around ov time?

anagee

Mother of Naddia & TTC #2
Reaction score
Heres my story :

CD 11 here :/ and 2 days after last clomid pill. I am feeling restless with weird food aversions. I could not even finish my burrito this morning without feeling so nauseous and wanting to throw it all up. Not sure this is a pregnancy sign but still weird. Well weird enough for me to consider taking a test? lol Due to my short cycles all the ovulation days point to 26th - 30th of this month. Not entirely sure what to believe. Since I have heard Clomid makes ovulation happen a week after stopping it. Ugh. Sorry just really confused here.

I should mention that I had some painful sex, not horrible pain but more like uncomfortable pain ..(felt like DH was hitting something and TMI He said I felt tighter) on monday or tuesday.

Anyone had some experience like this??

Can't help on the clomid bit but I get discomfort in that area around ovulation time....like pressure and is a hit uncomfortable when I sit down....dtd can also be very uncomfortable at certain times which is a pain in the a*s when that's exactly when we have to do it to get pregnant:thumbup:

Ovulation pain/discomfort is normal but not everyone gets. If you are concerned go see doctor though x

mitchnorm,

Thank you! Hopefully it's a good sign. I have not had that uncomfortable sensation since that night so maybe that was ov? I can only hope!

I tend to get it the day before positive opk strangely. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"