• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Painful Swollen Left Boob, pregnancy?

Sacouple

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

Me and DH have been actively ttc for our first for about a year now (9 months to be exact). We went to the doctor to find out why it was taking too long and we found out DH has low sperm motility. It was quite a shock to us as we’re both very young (23 years old). They found a staph infection in his sperm and said that could be the reason for the low motility, he has just finished a month of antibiotics and has been taking various vitamins.

This month we had sex around my ovulation but we weren’t too calculating about it. I’m expecting my period on Saturday but since the last two days I’ve had an extremely painful swollen left breast. The veins are a lot more visible and the nipple is extremely sensitive. I haven’t been able to sleep properly because when I try to turn to the side it causes extreme pain. Even when I’m not moving it’s very very painful. It’s just my left boob and my right one is completely normal. I’ve never experienced this before ever. I’ve had sore boobs here and there before AF comes but never to this degree and never just one.

Went to the obgyn she said that it could either be a sign AF is coming but just an extreme variation of the symptoms I usually get or I could be pregnant. She did an ultrasound on my breast just to rule out anything else...

Could I be pregnant? Has anyone experienced anything similar?

I’m scheduled to go back on Tuesday. I really hope I’m pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"