Painful Waiting For Kid Two

mountain_mama

Reaction score
Hey this is an odd question but need advice badly...

Ever since first child 20 months ago I have had pain on right side and rib pain- I keep going to ERs thinking its gallbladder or kidney stones but they came up clear and showed that I had cyst on ovary....

Went to gyno about 5 times because he said the ER did not show I had one- ended bacj in ER a week later and they did a CT scan showing fluid in tummy- wow it hurt so bad ..but I hurt all the time so it was a normal day...

been sick for about two years..used to love food now I am afraid of it/get sick after a few bites...I dont eat bad food at all anymore (maybe thought gallbladder or liver or kidneys..)

well I had enough and went back to gyno one last time to see if he would at least pop my vaginal wall cysts that have grown huge and they told me at ER one of them was growing on another one....so when I pee I cant pee all the way! Well at 16 years old they popped them and it was no big deal but my new gyno sucks SUCKS SUCKS and Im trying to find a new one---he wont pop them!!! he swore he would before my kid was born 20 months ago and never did......

yea so anyway he also said the "complex hemorging cyst" is from my period coming and going and that Im " A Woman right? And some women feel pain and some women dont" he told me there was nothing he could do but I said "look buddy Im sick..that cyst is not coming and going --- if it is you need to do something please"

Birth control- Fine! but I hate it....will try this next period but last period I was passing HUUGEEE blood clots and my family already has a history of clots- so Im so worried if its not ovary cyst then wtf else is it??

Rib pain right side- like lower and then in my ab area--- they said my wall cysts were pretty big- one fibroid on uterus- and not eating much ever..lots of water...lots of UTIS and bladder infections but I think its from what I mentioned.

Do you think its safe to have a kid with cysts like this? We want kid number two soon but I dont know if my body can! Im in alot of pain and worried about the "C" word...as my aunt got digagnosed with cancer recently too stage 4.

he says I probably dont have cancer and/or endo but I think something is up....:cry: I would NOT go to ER's all the time like it was a joyride.

I dont want pain pills or any of that- I want to know if anyone else had this happen after giving birth? I want another kid but afraid...I dont know. Gyno thinks Im 100 fine but Im not....Im not who I was AT ALL :(

Im sure its not Cancer but what if it was..and my dumb butt didnt catch it in time...I duno. Silly.

Alright sorry for ranting! Not many people in the mountains to ask this stuff too and doctor cancels on me all the time for her nursing appts..I have one the 16th thankfully....if she cancels I have to drive two hours to a new DR. bah... :dohh: just want to know whats wrong with me!!!!

So sorry to read this! My advice - based on my own poor health (with gallbladder problems) is go back, and back and back until they do something. Really whether it is safe or not to have another baby is a decision to be made by yourself and your doctor. But with regards to the rest, you need to do the pushing. I had a total of 24 admissions to hospital from when my daughter was one month old til when she was 4 months old. i got pushed from pillar to post and eventually went out my way to piss them off so they would do something. Not the best way to go about it but sometimes its the only way - and thats coming from a registered general nurse, me!
I ended up with partial liver failure, constant pain, lost 4 stone through not eating, bladder infection, then had to go through a complicated operation to have my GB removed. This took 5 1/2 hours instead of the normal 1. I now its hard, but keep pushing. Just pester them, keep going back to the ER and make them do something so you can get on with your life. All the best xxxx

Mountain mama - I read this post as the midwives here were called mountain mamas.

I really hope you get this sorted. Definitely keep going back.
I went to the doctors with pain in my right side when my lo was 6 months old. She's now 19 months old.

I had an ultrasound and it came back clear. The dr wasn't helpful and suggested it may be a food intolerance. (I'm still not sure. I'm also not saying you have a food intolerance but that it could be a number of things. ). Did you get an ultrasound? I was also stressing about cancer too.

Sounds like you need a new gyno and perhaps a different doctor too. Is there anywhere you can go?

Good luck. Pains don't necessarily mean cancer but we know when something isn't right.

Ouch! Sounds painful and horrible.

What sort of scan did they do with you to check for gallstones? I had them for 8 years until they finally showed on an ultrasound. I had many trips to the ER. Then a fee months later I was back having an MRI that found truckloads of stones in my bile ducts. Finally pain free now.

I have also had large cysts on my ovaries and had them burst. Ouch. I never felt the pain from those up that high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->